When you raise a family in Farmington Hills near Gill Elementary, your children will grow up in a safe and welcoming community with plenty of neighborhood parks as well as Heritage Park. Heritage Park is a 211 acre park with sledding hills, walking trails, picnic areas, an inline skating rink and much more for those wanting to spend a day under the sun. Indoor activities are always easy to come by in the area - movie theaters, malls, restaurants and museums are all around making Farmington Hills an excellent spot to call home and to raise a family. Check it out today!
• Gill Elementary School was ranked better than 56.2% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Gill Elementary School was also ranked 7th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Farmington Public Schools District.
• There are 30 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.3.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 500 students.
The Farmington Public Schools encompasses Farmington, Farmington Hills and a portion of West Bloomfield. Educating over 10,000 students, Farmington Public Schools consists of:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Gill Elementary School
21195 Gill Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Principal: Christina Suliman
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336