When you live near Gallimore Elementary School in Canton, you’ll find that you’re in a great part of metro Detroit and in the proximity of a lot of fun things to do both indoors and outdoors. From great restaurants to boutique shops and chain stores to entertainment and parks, Canton is an ideal spot to raise a family. To the north is Plymouth which features a charming downtown area where they host fairs and festivals all year long from their massive Art in the Park which features hundreds of vendors to an ice sculpture festival in the wintertime. When it comes to raising a family and having a safe and welcoming place to call home then check out the homes available around Gallimore Elementary School.
• Gallimore Elementary School is ranked better than 75.8% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Gallimore Elementary School is also ranked 11th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 24 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 14.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 360 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District educates nearly 18,000 students. Covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Gallimore Elementary School
8375 N. Sheldon Road
Canton, MI 48187
Principal: Megan Fenech
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170