When you live near Franklin High School, you’ll find that you’re in the south end of Livonia and amongst Westland. This area consists of a safe and welcoming community with plenty to see and do. With plenty of shops and restaurants all throughout the city including the Westland Mall which features dozens of specialty stores and department stores as well as movie theaters parks nearby, you and your family will always be able to find something to do. You’ll also be near the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village in Dearborn which is a stunning indoor/outdoor museum that you can spend the whole day at. Living near Franklin High School means that your family will grow up in a great and family-friendly metro Detroit suburb consisting of great schools.
• Franklin High School is ranked better than 76% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Franklin High School is also ranked 3rd of the 3 high schools in the Livonia Public Schools.
• There are 85 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 1770 students.
The Livonia Public Schools educates nearly 15,000 students. Covering the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby communities, there are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Franklin High School
31000 Joy Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Principal: Mr. Willenborg
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154