When you raise your family in Ann Arbor, they’ll be able to see higher education in the works. With its massive campus and thriving downtown area, Ann Arbor offers a lot for the young ones. The Hands-On Museum is a great place to spend the day and you’ll have access to many parks, playgrounds and open areas giving you the perfect blend of the rural scene and urban scene. For excellent schools, culture and safety, check out the homes available in the Forsythe Middle School area.
• Forsythe Middle School was ranked better than 97% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Forsythe Middle School was also ranked 3rd among the 5 middle schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 37 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.4.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 655 students.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools is a sprawling district covering over 125 square miles and educates nearly 17,000 students amongst Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities.
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Forsythe Middle School
1655 Newport Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Principal: Patrick O'Neill
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104