When you live in Farmington Hills you’ll find that you’re in a great location for business and social life in the Detroit area. You’re only about twenty-five minutes to the heart of downtown with major freeways all throughout. You’ll also be living close to such exclusive shopping areas and dining establishments like those in Novi, Livonia and West Bloomfield. Farmington and Farmington Hills has an eclectic taste when it comes to cuisine and you’re sure to find plenty of restaurants available whether you want something familiar or something different. With Heritage Park as well as many smaller parks throughout the subdivisions, your children will grow up being able to play outside in a safe and welcoming community.
• Forest Elementary School was ranked better than 87.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Forest Elementary School was also ranked 2nd out of the 9 elementary schools in the Farmington Public Schools District.
• There are 21 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 15.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 350 students.
The Farmington Public Schools encompasses Farmington, Farmington Hills and a portion of West Bloomfield. Educating over 10,000 students, Farmington Public Schools consists of:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Forest Elementary School
34545 Old Timber Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Principal: Steve Vercellino
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336