When you live in Canton near Field Elementary, you’ll find that you’re in a busy metro Detroit suburb that offers plenty of shopping opportunities with both chain stores and boutique stores, restaurants to meet all tastes and entertainment all throughout. Canton is also home to the only Ikea in Michigan and is nestled along the I-275 freeway which can get you north toward the I-96 and M-14 freeways or south to the Metro Detroit Airport. If you want to raise a family in a thriving community that has both a historic downtown presence and lots of small parks and playgrounds for the kids then you’ll want to check out the homes available in Canton near Field Elementary.
• Field Elementary School is ranked better than 52.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Field Elementary School is also ranked 14th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 22 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 385 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District educates nearly 18,000 students. Covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Mildred Field Elementary School
1000 S. Haggerty Road
Canton, MI 48188
Principal: Denise Lilly
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170