When you live near Farrand Elementary School in Plymouth, you’ll find that you’re at the crossroads of some major freeway systems in the metro Detroit area which will allow you to get to the heart of downtown Detroit quickly for work or to catch a sporting event or you can head westward to spend some time in Ann Arbor. You’ll be fairly close to the charming and historic downtown Plymouth as well as downtown Northville which both feature many great restaurants, boutique shops and entertainment as well as lots of fairs, festivals and farmers markets throughout the year. Check out the homes around Farrand Elementary in Plymouth and you’ll find yourself coming home to safe and charming community.
• Farrand Elementary School is ranked better than 86.6% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Farrand Elementary School is also ranked 5th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 24 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 14.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 370 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District covers 54 square miles and includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. Educating nearly 18,000 there are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Farrand Elementary School
41400 Greenbriar Lane
Plymouth, MI 48170
Principal: Carolyn Washington
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170