When you raise a family in the Farmington and Farmington Hills area, you’ll find that there is a lot to see and do whether you like spending time outdoors or indoors. There are many neighborhood parks and playgrounds as well as downtown Farmington’s walkable streets. There’s also Heritage Park close by and the Woodland Hills Nature Area to the north. If you have to head across town or downtown into Detroit, you’re freeway close and if you’re looking for dining and shopping options beyond the city limits, just head south into Livonia or west into Novi. From culture to entertainment, restaurants to boutique shops, Farmington and Farmington Hills is a safe and welcoming spot to call home and raise a family.
• Farmington High School was ranked better than 88.8% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Farmington High School was also ranked 2nd out of the 3 high schools in the Farmington Public School district.
• There are 71 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 1215 students.
The Farmington Public Schools educates over 10,000 students from the communities of Farmington, Farmington Hills as well as a portion of West Bloomfield. There are:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Farmington High School
32000 Shiawassee Street
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Principal: Julie Kaminski
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336