When you live near Eriksson Elementary in the heart of Canton, you’ll find that you’re close to many of the great features of the metro Detroit area. You’ll be situated close to great restaurants, shopping options and entertainment as well as be near the I-275 and I-96 freeways for those trips to the airport, to downtown Detroit or westward to Ann Arbor. Canton has some nice small parks for the family to enjoy as well as a charming downtown area with historic buildings, unique dining spots, boutique shops as well as farmers markets and festivals. Canton is a safe and welcoming community situated close to Plymouth and Livonia and is an ideal spot to call home and raise a family. Check out the homes available in Canton!
• Eriksson Elementary School is ranked better than 49.5% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Eriksson Elementary School is also ranked 15th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 29 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.1.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 530 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District covers 54 square miles and includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. Educating nearly 18,000 there are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Ruth Eriksson Elementary School
1275 N. Haggerty Road
Canton, MI 48187
Principal: Kevin Learned
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170