When you live in the Eastover Elementary School boundaries you’ll be nestled in the wealthy, highly-educated community of Bloomfield Hills. Consistently ranking in the top five wealthiest cities in the country, Bloomfield Hills offers a safe, mature and dynamic place to call home. You’ll have access to many nearby lakes and parks for the times you want to be outdoors as well as downtown Birmingham when you want to check out a great restaurant, do some shopping or catch a movie. When it comes to providing your child with an excellent education, safe environment and welcoming community then check out the homes near Eastover Elementary School amid the Bloomfield Hills School District.
• Eastover Elementary School was ranked better than 95.4% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Eastover Elementary School was ranked 3rd of the 4 elementary schools in the Bloomfield Hills School District.
• There are 39 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 11.5.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 450 students.
The Bloomfield Hills Schools educates nearly 5,800 students in both Bloomfield Township and Bloomfield Hills and is consistently ranked among the best schools in Michigan. There are:
• 4 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
• 2 Academy Schools
Conant Elementary School
1101 Westview Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Principal: Carey Crocker
Bloomfield Hills Schools
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301