When you live near East Middle School you’ll find that you’re in a fun and exciting spot in Plymouth. This area is close to downtown Plymouth which has an array of restaurants, boutique shops and entertainment. Whether you want to spend the day with the kids or a night out with friends, living near downtown Plymouth is an excellent spot to call home. You’ll also be close to the freeways so getting to Ann Arbor, Detroit or the northern suburbs can be a quick commute. Check out the beautiful homes around East Middle School and you’ll find a community that’s safe, welcoming and active making it an ideal spot to raise a family
• East Middle School is ranked better than 92.3% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• East Middle School is also ranked 3rd of the 5 middle schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 35 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 21.5.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 770 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
East Middle School
1042 South Mill Street
Plymouth, MI 48187
Principal: Scott Burek
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170