Nestled between Woodward Avenue and I-75, the area around East Hills Middle School is a great place to call home and raise a family when you want to live amongst a safe community with great schools and lots of businesses and entertainment options. When you live in Bloomfield Hills, you’ll find that you’re raising a family in a safe community that is close to many great attractions in metro Detroit. Whether you want to hit up the Somerset Collection for some high-end shopping or want to spend the day roaming downtown Birmingham, you’ll find culture, affluence and high-academic standards within this part of metro Detroit. From dining to shopping to plentiful parks and playgrounds, Bloomfield Hills is a great place to raise a family. Check it out.
• East Hills Middle School was ranked better than 95.9% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• East Hills Middle School was also ranked 1st out of the 3 middle schools in the Bloomfield Hills School district.
• There are 38 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 13.6.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 520 students.
The Bloomfield Hills Schools is consistently ranked among the best schools in the state educating nearly 5,800 students. There are:
• 4 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
• 2 Academy Schools
East Hills Middle School
2800 Kensington Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Principal: Jason Rubel
Bloomfield Hills Schools
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301