Located in Canton west of Livonia and south of Plymouth, Dodson Elementary School is set in a great area and an ideal spot to call home. If you’re looking for a cozy, growing suburb to raise a family then definitely check out this area. You’ll have a few parks with playgrounds, splash zones, hiking and biking trails and more at your disposal as well as be in close proximity to Summit on the Park which is a recreational center featuring pools, workout facilities, classes and more. Canton also has a historic and charming downtown area with over 300 businesses including stores, restaurants, entertainment and historic buildings. Check out the beautiful homes sprouting up in Canton and enjoy coming home to this safe and welcoming community.
• Dodson Elementary School is ranked better than 97.1% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Dodson Elementary School is also ranked 1st of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 28 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 560 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District covers 54 square miles and includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. Educating nearly 18,000 there are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Dodson Elementary School
205 N. Beck Road
Canton, MI 48187
Principal: April Quasarano
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170