Living in Ann Arbor also puts you at the center of education. With the world-renowned University of Michigan (GO BLUE!) located right there in Ann Arbor, your children can grow up knowing how attainable and possible a high-quality education can be. Ann Arbor is also full of great restaurants, boutique shopping including farmers markets and fairs, as well as many entertainment options like the Hands-On Museum. Find the perfect home in the great community of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
• Dicken Elementary School was ranked better than 92% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Dicken Elementary School is ranked 12th out of the 20 elementary schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 22 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.8
• In any given school year, there are approximately 370 students
Ann Arbor Public Schools covers the city of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities. Among the 125 square miles that Ann Arbor Public Schools encompasses there are nearly 17,000 students enrolled at the schools. There are:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Dicken Elementary School
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Principal: Michael Madison
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104