When you live near Coolidge Elementary School, you’ll be amongst a great metro Detroit suburban community. There is a lot that the area has to offer from family-owned and chain restaurants to plenty of shopping options as well as entertainment, you’ll never be short on things to do. You’ll be south of downtown Farmington where you can enjoy a historic small town community with many boutique stores, farmers markets, art fairs and much more in their downtown area. You’ll also be fairly close to the major freeways which can get you to downtown Detroit quickly for work or a game or across town to Novi for a fun night out with the family. Living in Livonia near Coolidge Elementary School allows your family to grow up in a safe, welcoming and fun community.
• Coolidge Elementary School is ranked better than 75.6% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Coolidge Elementary School is also considered 6th out of the 13 elementary schools in the Livonia Public School District.
• There are 25 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 475 students.
The Livonia Public Schools covers the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby Westland and Farmington Hills and educates nearly 15,000 students. There are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Coolidge Elementary School
30500 Curtis Rd.
Livonia, MI 48152
Principal: Larry Grezak
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154