If you live near Commerce Elementary School, you’ll be very close to Long’s Farm and the Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. The Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital had twenty ranked specialties in the U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2012-13. Long’s Farm is a great place to take the kids whether enjoying the corn maze and playground, picking up fresh cider and donuts or going apple picking. The area is growing with new homes being constructed all around the Commerce Elementary School area which feature community parks for children to play in.
• Commerce Elementary School was ranked better than 96.5% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Commerce Elementary School was also ranked 2nd among the 14 elementary schools in the Walled Lake Consolidated School District.
• There are 26 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 550 students.
Commerce Elementary School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Commerce Elementary School
520 Farr St
Commerce Township, MI 48382
Phone: (248) 956-3900
Principal: Christina Carlin
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Rd, Bldg D
Walled Lake, MI 48390