If you live near Clifford H. Smart Middle School, you’ll be close to nearby grocery stores and shops as well as Long’s Farm and the Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. The Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital had twenty ranked specialties in the U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals 2012-13. Long’s Farm is a great place to take the kids whether enjoying the corn maze and playground, picking up fresh cider and donuts or going apple picking. There are a lot of great in the area as well. From the newly-constructed homes to the beautiful houses on the lake, there’s a lot of homes for the growing family around the Commerce Township area near Clifford H. Smart Middle School.
• Smart Middle School was ranked better than 92% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Smart Middle School was also ranked 1st among the 4 middle schools in the Walled Lake Consolidated School District.
• There are 48 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.5.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 1,000 students.
• School starts at 8:09am and dismisses at 3:00pm.
Clifford H. Smart Middle School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Clifford H. Smart Middle School
8500 Commerce Road
Commerce Township, MI 48382
Phone: (248) 956-3500
Principal: Brian Kaplan
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Rd, Bldg D
Walled Lake, MI 48390