Located in Livonia, when you live near Cleveland Elementary School you’ll be close to the freeways that allow you to quickly get around town and be near such shining communities as Dearborn. Livonia itself boasts many things to do for the growing family both indoors and outside. From shopping to family-owned as well as chain restaurants all throughout, Livonia offers plenty to see and do. Many neighborhoods have sidewalks, parks and playgrounds for the active kids too. A quick hop onto the freeway can get you into downtown Detroit for work or to catch a sporting event in no time. Raising a family in Livonia means living amongst safe neighborhoods, welcoming communities and calling a great metro Detroit suburb home.
• Cleveland Elementary School is ranked better than 50% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Cleveland Elementary School is also considered 12th out of the 13 elementary schools in the Livonia Public School District.
• There are 21 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 12.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 450 students.
Cleveland Elementary School
Livonia, MI 48150
Principal: Mike Daraskavich
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154