When you live in Ann Arbor, you’ll be close to many great features in their downtown area. With chic restaurants, boutique shopping, farmers markets, fairs and festivals as well as the Natural History Museum and Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum there’s a lot to love about living in city and a lot to do. If you’re looking for a beautiful city to call home that boasts urban appeal as well as a natural setting nearby then you should check out Ann Arbor and the district around Carpenter Elementary School.
• Carpenter Elementary was ranked better than 75.9% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Carpenter Elementary was also ranked 16th among the 20 elementary schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 26 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 14.1
• In any given school year, there are approximately 380 student
Ann Arbor Public Schools covers over 125 square miles which encompasses the city of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities. There are nearly 17,000 students enrolled at the schools which make up:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Carpenter Elementary School
4250 Central Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Principal: Michael Johnson
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104