When you live near Bentley Elementary School you’ll find that you’re in a safe and great part of the metro Detroit area. Not only will you have parks nearby but you’ll also have the Summit on the Park extremely close. Summit on the Park is a leisure center where adults and children have access to pools, workout facilities, classes and so much more. It’s also surrounded by Heritage Park which is a beautiful spot that includes an amphitheater, sports fields, a splash park and more. Canton is a wonderful growing community with a charming downtown and remains close to the I-275 Freeway and I-96 allowing you to get around town quickly and easily. Check out the homes in Canton and be part of an active and friendly community.
• Bentley Elementary School is ranked better than 82.7% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Bentley Elementary School is also ranked 6th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 25 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 450 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District covers 54 square miles and includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. Educating nearly 18,000 there are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Bentley Elementary School
1110 Sheldon Road
Canton, MI 48188
Principal: Jerold Meier
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170