When you live near Allen Elementary in Plymouth, you’ll find that you’re raising your family in a charming and safe metro Detroit suburb. You’ll be freeway close so you can get around town or into downtown Detroit quickly for work or to catch a game; heading west on M-14 will get you to Ann Arbor in under a half-hour. Plymouth boasts a really beautiful and historic downtown area that features great restaurants, boutique shopping, year-round fairs and festivals as well as the famous Art in the Park Fair in the summer which features hundreds of vendors. With gorgeous homes, excellent schools and lots to do for the whole family, definitely check out the homes available near Allen Elementary School in Plymouth.
• Allen Elementary School is ranked better than 82.8% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Allen Elementary School is also ranked 8th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 27 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 440 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District covers 54 square miles and includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. Educating nearly 18,000 there are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Edna M. Allen Elementary School
11100 North Haggerty Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
Principal: Maureen Molloy
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170