Living in Ann Arbor puts you at the center of education. With the world-renowned University of Michigan located right there in Ann Arbor, your children can grow up knowing how attainable and possible a high-quality education can be. Ann Arbor is also packed with a bustling downtown area. There are great restaurants to check out, shopping all throughout including farmers markets and fairs, as well as many entertainment options. Find the perfect home in the great community of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
• Abbot Elementary School was ranked better than 91% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Abbot Elementary School is ranked 13th out of the 20 elementary schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 22 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 12.5
• In any given school year, there are approximately 275 students
Ann Arbor Public Schools covers the city of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities. Among these 125 square miles there are nearly 17,000 students enrolled at the schools. There are:
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Abbot Elementary School
2670 Sequoia Parkway
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Principal: Pam Sica
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104