Located in West Bloomfield, this middle school is part of the Bloomfield Hills Schools and is nestled in a very affluent part of metro Detroit. If you’re looking for outdoor activities for you and your children then living near West Hills Middle School puts you close to over twenty-five lakes and many parks and nature areas. If you have to get some shopping done, there are spots all throughout Bloomfield Hills and West Bloomfield that feature both chain and high-end stores as well as boutique shopping. If you’re looking for a spot to raise your family that shines with culture, safety and education then definitely check out the homes available near West Hills Middle School in West Bloomfield.
• West Hills Middle School was ranked better than 95.6% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• West Hills Middle School was also ranked 2nd out of the 3 middle schools in the Bloomfield Hills School district.
• There are 43 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 13.8.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 600 students.
The Bloomfield Hills Schools is consistently ranked among the best schools in the state educating nearly 5,800 students. There are:
• 4 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
• 2 Academy Schools
West Hills Middle School
2601 Lone Pine Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Principal: Rob Durecka
Bloomfield Hills Schools
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301