Troy is an amazing city situated in the northern suburbs of Detroit. With I-75 running through Troy, it’s easy to commute all throughout the metro Detroit area including downtown to catch a sporting event or out toward Auburn Hills which is about 15 minutes away to check out the aquarium at the Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Mall or to see the Pistons play at the Palace. Troy is a very safe and family-friendly with a population of over 80,000 residents and over 6,100 businesses. These businesses employ over 125,000 workers making it one of the most thriving cities in the Midwest.
• Wass Elementary School was ranked better than 96.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Wass Elementary School is ranked 4th out of the 12 elementary schools in Troy.
• There are 27 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 15.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 430 students
The Troy School District is an A+ and highly-coveted school district educating approximately 12,000 students. The Troy School District only covers a little more than half of the city of Troy with the remainder of its students attending: Avondale School District, Warren Consolidated Schools and the Birmingham City School District. There are:
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Wass Elementary School
2340 Willard Dr.
Troy, MI 48085
Principal: Matt Jansen
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000