Located in Canton, Tonda Elementary is close to many great parts of the metro Detroit area. When you live near Tonda Elementary, you’ll find that you’re close to the freeway systems that can get you all throughout the Detroit suburbs as well as downtown into the city quickly or even out to Ann Arbor. Just to the north is the downtown area of Plymouth which has a lot to offer families or those looking for a fun night out. From festivals and fairs to boutique shops and entertainment, the downtown Plymouth is a great place to spend the day or evening. When you raise a family in Canton, you’ll find a safe, welcoming and satisfying spot to call home.
• Tonda Elementary School is ranked better than 78.5% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Tonda Elementary School is also ranked 10th of the 15 elementary schools in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District.
• There are 27 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.4.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 460 students.
The Plymouth-Canton Community School District is the third largest school district in the state of Michigan. Educating nearly 18,000 students and covering 54 square miles, the district includes Plymouth, parts of Canton, Salem Township, Northville and a few other communities. There are:
• 15 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Tonda Elementary School
46501 Warren Road
Canton, MI 48187
Principal: Tara Botosan
Plymouth-Canton Community School District
454 South Harvey
Plymouth, Michigan 48170