Living near Stevenson High School puts you and your family in the center of Livonia. To the west toward the I-275 freeway you’ll find a bustling place offering two movie theaters, plenty of restaurants, lots of shopping options at big box stores as well as the Laurel Park Mall which features dozens of specialty restaurants and department stores. On the opposite side of Haggerty Road is Northville and Plymouth which offer historic small town vibes with lots to see and do on the weekend. Living near Stevenson High School ensures that your family is growing up in a safe and friendly metro Detroit suburb that will allow them to thrive and become acclimated in a global community.
• Stevenson High School is ranked better than 88.9% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Stevenson High School is also ranked 1st of the 3 high schools in the Livonia Public Schools.
• There are 90 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 21.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 2000 students.
The Livonia Public Schools educates nearly 15,000 students. Covering the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby communities, there are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Stevenson High School
33500 West Six Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48152
Principal: Mr. Gibbons
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154