Sheiko Elementary School can be found between Farmington Road and Orchard Lake Road on Walnut Lake Road. It’s right near West Bloomfield’s main library which has a lot of great programs and events for both children and adults as well as a play area and reading rooms for kids and teens. If you live near Sheiko Elementary, you’ll be close to Orchard Lake Road which has a lot of great boutique shops and high-end restaurants.
West Bloomfield is a luxurious spot in metro Detroit and you’ll find that there are a lot of great homes perfect for the growing family. The neighborhoods have nice, wide streets and playgrounds and parks so the children can play outside and nearby. Regardless of the size and type of the house you want, you’re sure to find your next beautiful home near Sheiko Elementary School.
• Sheiko Elementary School is ranked better than 66.1% of the elementary schools in Michigan
• Sheiko Elementary School is also ranked last of all the elementary schools in the West Bloomfield School District
• There are 28 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 475 students.
The West Bloomfield School District educates approximately 6,600 students from West Bloomfield as well as some of the other nearby communities. They include portions of: Keego Harbor, Orchard Lake and Sylvan Lake.
• 5 Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 1 High School
Sheiko Elementary School
4500 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
West Bloomfield Schools
5810 Commerce Rd.
West Bloomfield, MI 48324