When you live in White Lake and you’re close to Oxbow Elementary you’ll find that you’re in a beautiful stretch of southeast Michigan that offers both natural settings such as rolling hills, wooded areas and lakes as well as being close to many of the suburban amenities of metro Detroit. Along Highland Road is a whole host of businesses, restaurants and shopping. This stretch of road can get you through Waterford and toward Pontiac in almost no time. With sprawling parks like Pontiac Lake Recreation Area and Highland State Recreation Area, you and your family will have the ability to spend the whole day outdoors whether you’re hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, swimming, fishing, etc. Living near Oxbow Elementary allows you and your family to enjoy both spending time outdoors and embracing a safe, suburban lifestyle.
• Oxbow Elementary School is ranked better than 49.7% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Oxbow Elementary School is also ranked 9th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 23 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 400 students.
The Huron Valley Schools educates approximately 9,400 students within its 107 square mile boundary. Covering the communities of Commerce Township, Milford, White Lake and more, there are:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Academy
Oxbow Elementary School
100 Oxbow Lake Rd.
White Lake, Michigan 48386
Principal: Chris McAuliffe
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357