When you live near Muir Middle School, you’ll find that you’re in a very charming community with a small-town feel and close to a historic downtown area. The main street through town is where the action is. From unique restaurants for all tastes, boutique shops and a sprawling park, there’s always plenty of activity going on in Milford. Along with their Milford Memories festival to weekly farmers markets, Milford is an ideal spot to raise a family. If you love being outdoors, you’ll also be close to Kensington Metropark which features everything from hiking and biking to swimming and horseback riding. If you’re looking for a friendly community to raise a family then check out the houses available near Muir Middle School and call Milford your home.
• Muir Middle School is ranked better than 88.6% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Muir Middle School is also considered 2nd out of the 3 middle schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 45 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.5.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 800 students.
The Huron Valley Schools covers 107 square miles including Milford, Commerce Township, Highland and more. Educating approximately 9,400 students Huron Valley Schools includes:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Academy
Muir Middle School
425 George Street
Milford, MI 48381
Principal: Martin Lindberg
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357