When you live near Lakewood Elementary you’ll be close to both Lakeland High School and White Lake Middle School. Living in this area of White Lake keeps you close to many great lakes to spend time on as well as being in close proximity to the Highland State Recreation Area which offers 5,900 acres of forests, marshes and lakes and is an ideal spot to spend the day for fishing, hunting, hiking, biking and so much more. This area has a nice nature feel while being very close to M-59 where there are plenty of dining, shopping and entertainment options toward Waterford. When it comes to raising a family in a spot with lots of outdoor activities while also remaining close to the suburban feel of metro Detroit, then check out the homes near Lakewood Elementary.
• Lakewood Elementary School is ranked better than 79.7% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Lakewood Elementary School is also ranked 2nd out of the 9 elementary schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 26 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 15.5.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 400 students.
The Huron Valley Schools covers 107 square miles including Commerce Township, Milford, White Lake and more. Educating approximately 9,400 students Huron Valley Schools includes:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Academy
Lakewood Elementary School
1500 Bogie Lake Rd.
White Lake, Michigan 48383
Principal: Jill Brower
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357