Milford is a great place to call home and to raise a family. There are many great events that take place in this small community that boasts very walkable streets, playgrounds and a unique blend of restaurants and boutique shopping. Located nearby is Kensington Metropark which has everything from an eighteen-hole golf course, Splash N’ Play Zone, beaches, hiking and biking trails, ice skating, cross-country skiing and more within its 4,500 acre boundary. Downtown Milford hosts many festivals throughout the year as well as weekly farmers markets and the annual massive Milford Memories street fair. If you’re looking for a spot to raise a family and want the appeal and friendliness of a small town then definitely check out Milford and the area around Johnson Elementary School
• Johnson Elementary School is ranked better than 51.9% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Johnson Elementary School is also ranked 8th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Huron Valley School District.
• There are 24 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 430 students.
Johnson Elementary School
515 General Motors Rd.
Milford, Michigan 48381
Principal: Josh Gignac
Huron Valley Schools
2390 S. Milford Rd.
Highland, MI 48357