When you live near Hoover Elementary School in Livonia, you’ll be in an excellent place to raise a family. There’s a lot to see and do in this area with such highlights as the Laurel Park Place Mall which features over seventy specialty and department stores as well as a movie theater, countless restaurants and nearby communities such as Plymouth and Northville offering an excellent and charming downtown area. This part of Livonia also has many beautiful small parks with playgrounds and walkable streets so that you and your child will feel safe playing outside. If you’re looking for your next home and you want to be in an area with nice schools amongst a great metro Detroit suburb you’ll want to check out the homes available around Hoover Elementary School.
• Hoover Elementary School is ranked better than 84.9% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Hoover Elementary School is also considered 4th out of the 13 elementary schools in the Livonia Public School District.
• There are 20 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 23.4.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 475 students.
The Livonia Public Schools covers the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby Westland and Farmington Hills and educates nearly 15,000 students. There are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Hoover Elementary School
15900 Levan Rd.
Livonia, MI 48184
Principal: Julie Linn
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154