When you live in Farmington Hills near Hillside Elementary, you’ll be in a welcoming and safe metro Detroit suburb that puts you close to major freeways so you can get around town with ease. Whether you’re headed to Novi or Livonia for some shopping, dinner or a movie or you’re heading downtown for a baseball game, you’re never too far from the right road. From neighborhood parks and playgrounds to the 211 acre Heritage Park as well as the downtown Farmington area, living near Hillside Elementary keeps you and your children close to many beautiful spots both indoors and out around the metro Detroit area.
• Hillside Elementary School was ranked better than 73.1% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Hillside Elementary School was also ranked 5th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Farmington Public Schools District.
• There are 33 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 530 students.
The Farmington Public Schools encompasses Farmington, Farmington Hills and a portion of West Bloomfield. Educating over 10,000 students, Farmington Public Schools consists of:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Hillside Elementary School
36801 W 11 Mile Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
Principal: Pam Green
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336