Glengary Elementary is located near the corner of Benstein Road and Oakley Park Road. For those living near the school, they’ll find themselves close to one of the many lakes in the area. There’s Wolverine Lake, North and South Commerce Lake and Loon Lake, just to name a few. You’ll also be close to Proud Lake Recreational Area in the Commerce Township zip code of 48382 which is a state park with everything from boat launches to fishing and horseback riding to campsites.
If you’re looking for a home in the area, you’ll surely find one that meets your budget and lifestyle. From neighborhoods with parks and lake access to finding that perfect house on the lake itself, you’ll have plenty of options for you and your family near Glengary Elementary School.
• Glengary Elementary School was ranked better than 82.3% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Glengary Elementary School was also ranked 8th among the 14 elementary schools in the Walled Lake Consolidated School District.
• There are 22 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 450 students.
• The school day begins at 8:07 a.m. and dismisses at 3:10 p.m.
Glengary Elementary School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Glengary Elementary School
Walled Lake, MI 48390
Phone: (248) 956-3100
Principal: Beth Timlin
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Rd, Bldg D
Walled Lake, MI 4839