When you live near Emerson Middle School you’ll find that you’re in a great suburban community with tree-lined streets, sidewalks, playgrounds, parks and more. You’ll be near both family-owned restaurants that are a staple in the community as well as the some of the most popular chain restaurants out there. For shopping you can head over to big box stores like Target and Wal-Mart or shop the smaller, boutique stores all throughout. Living in Livonia puts you at an ideal spot in metro Detroit and is a safe and welcoming place to raise a family.
• Emerson Elementary School is ranked better than 54.2% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• There are 43 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 800 students.
The Livonia Public Schools educates nearly 15,000 students. Covering the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby communities, there are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Emerson Middle School
Livonia, MI 48150
Principal: Ann Owen
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154