Troy is an ideal spot for metro Detroit with great places like Rochester Hills, Birmingham, Royal Oak and Sterling Heights minutes away. It’s also close to the I-75 freeway which can help residents get to heart of downtown Detroit in about a half-hour or northward to Auburn Hills in less than 15 minutes. Residents of Troy will find the neighbors perfect for raising a family. Many have sidewalks, parks and playgrounds where kids can play and lots of entertainment options including shopping and movie theaters nearby.
• Costello Elementary School was ranked better than 95.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Costello Elementary School is ranked 7th out of the 12 elementary schools in Troy.
• There are 20.5 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 16.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 320 students
The Troy School District expands across over half of the city of Troy with the remainder of its students attending the nearby Avondale School District, the Warren Consolidated Schools and the Birmingham City School District. The Troy School District educates approximately 12,000 students. There are:
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Costello Elementary School
1333 Hamman Dr.
Troy, MI 48085
Principal: Tammy DiPonio
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000