When you live near Churchill High School, you’ll find that you’re near a great spot in the metro Detroit suburbs where you’ll be close to major freeways as well as dining, shopping and entertainment options. On the opposite side of I-275, you’ll find the bustling community of Plymouth which features a fun and active historic downtown community. Within Livonia, you’ll have two movie theaters, plenty of big box stores and boutique shops, and countless restaurants from the family-owned to chain establishments. A quick hop onto I-96 just to the north of the school can get you into downtown Detroit in no time for work or to catch a sporting event. When you live near Churchill High School, your family will grow up in a safe, welcoming and active community.
• Churchill High School is ranked better than 84.1% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Churchill High School is also ranked 2nd of the 3 high schools in the Livonia Public Schools.
• There are 89 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.7.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 1850 students.
The Livonia Public Schools educates nearly 15,000 students. Covering the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby communities, there are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Churchill High School
8900 Newburgh Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Principal: Keith McDonald
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154