Located in South Lyon, Brummer Elementary School finds itself fairly close to M-23 and is technically considered in Livingston County (South Lyon is generally in Oakland County). When you live near Brummer Elementary School you’ll find that you’re surrounded by many beautiful lakes and lots of land to enjoy. If you prefer a more rural lifestyle rather than the hustle and bustle of the nearby metro Detroit suburbs, then you’ll want to check out the homes around Brummer Elementary. Being close to M-23 ensures you can make it to Brighton or Ann Arbor quickly so you’ll have family-friendly places to enjoy. For a safe and welcoming community, check out the homes around Brummer Elementary.
• Brummer Elementary School is ranked better than 95.9% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Brummer Elementary School is also ranked 1st of the 7 elementary schools in the South Lyon Community School District.
• There are 21 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.3.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 435 students.
The South Lyon Community School District has been around in some form or another since 1834 and covers 83 square miles and includes South Lyon, parts of Green Oak, Salem Township and a small portion of Novi. Educating nearly 7,700 students, there are:
• 7 Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
Brummer Elementary School
9919 North Rushton Road
South Lyon, MI 48178
Principal: Stacy Cooper
South Lyon Community Schools
345 South Warren
South Lyon, Michigan 48178