Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, is a very affluent part of the metro Detroit area. If you’re looking to settle down in a dynamic, mature community with lots of woodland areas, golf courses and proximity to many of the biggest businesses in southeast Michigan, then definitely check out Bloomfield Hills. The Bloomfield Hills School District has an excellent school system in place with its schools considered some of the best in Michigan. This wealthy area has a great combination of high academic standards, safety and culture making Bloomfield Hills ideal for raising a family.
• Bloomfield Hills Middle School was ranked better than 95% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Bloomfield Hills Middle School was also ranked 3rd out of the 3 middle schools in the Bloomfield Hills School district.
• There are 45 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 15.3.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 700 students.
The Bloomfield Hills Schools is consistently ranked among the best schools in the state educating nearly 5,800 students. There are:
• 4 Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
• 2 Academy Schools
Bloomfield Hills Middle School
4200 W. Quarton Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Principal: Randy English
Bloomfield Hills Schools
7273 Wing Lake Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301