For those living in Farmington and Farmington Hills, they’ll experience a diverse and friendly community with many options nearby when it comes to dining, shopping and entertainment. If you’re looking to spend time outdoors with the family, Heritage Park offers trails, picnic areas, sledding and more. Downtown Farmington is a charming spot to get dinner, enjoy an outdoor concert in the summer time or even pick up fresh fruits and vegetables at the farmers market. To the west, in Novi, is the luxurious Twelve Oaks Mall and Fountain Walk giving you plenty to see and do all year long. When it comes to raising a family, definitely check out the homes around Beechview Elementary in Farmington Hills.
• Beechview Elementary School was ranked better than 65.8% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Beechview Elementary School was also ranked 6th out of the 9 elementary schools in the Farmington Public Schools District.
• There are 20 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 15.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 300 students.
The Farmington Public Schools encompasses Farmington, Farmington Hills and a portion of West Bloomfield. Educating over 10,000 students, Farmington Public Schools consists of:
• 9 Elementary Schools
• 2 Upper Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 1 Alternative High School
Beechview Elementary School
26850 Westmeath Street
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Principal: Shawndra Hernton
Farmington Public Schools
Farmington, MI 48336