When you live in Troy with your family, you’ll find that you’re in a safe, friendly and fun part of metro Detroit. Troy is home to the Oakland Mall as well as the luxurious Somerset Collection which gives shoppers hundreds of stores to choose from and many great restaurants to try. Troy is also very business-friendly with over 6,100 businesses employing over 125,000 people making it one of the most thriving business communities in all the Midwest.
• Barnard Elementary School was ranked better than 96.3% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Barnard Elementary School is ranked 5th out of the 12 elementary schools in Troy.
• There are 28 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 500 students
The Troy School District covers over half of the city of Troy with the remainder attending the nearby Avondale School District, the Warren Consolidated Schools and the Birmingham City School District. With an A+ rating and having nearly 95% of its student seek higher education, the Troy School District is an excellent choice for your children. Educating approximately 12,000 students, there are:
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Barnard Elementary School
3601 Forge Dr.
Troy, MI 48083
Principal: Melanie Morey
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000