Just to the east of Haisley Elementary is Miller Nature Area which is a twenty-two acre nature park featuring winding nature trails and wildlife. If you’re looking for more outdoor activities then to the northeast is Bluffs Nature Park and Birds Nature Park which nestle along the Huron River with plenty of trails and spots to spend the day. Ann Arbor is also a perfect spot to spend the night out on the town, check out a show or do some shopping at one of the many boutique stores, farmers markets or art fairs.
• Haisley Elementary School was ranked better than 93.4% of the elementary schools in
• Haisley Elementary School is ranked 9th out of the 20 elementary schools in Ann Arbor.
• There are 15 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 27
• In any given school year, there are approximately 415 students
Ann Arbor Public Schools encompasses the city of Ann Arbor as well as portions of eight surrounding communities. The district covers 125 square miles and educates nearly 17,000 students.
• 20 Elementary Schools
• 5 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
• 3 Alternative High Schools
Haisley Elementary School
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Principal: Kathy Scarnecchia
Ann Arbor Public Schools
Balas Administration Building
2555 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104