When you live in Novi near Deerfield Elementary School, you’ll find yourself in a little bit more open part of the city but still be super close to the great dining, shopping and entertainment options. You’ll also be close to the Providence Park Hospital which is a newly-built hospital with many specialized services. For the outdoor enthusiasts, you’ll be close to Lakeshore Park and Lyon Oaks County Park which features hiking and biking trails, beaches, picnic shelters, playgrounds, dog parks and more. Being close to I-96 makes it super easy to get to downtown Detroit for work or to catch a concert or sporting event. Living near Deerfield Elementary in Novi means your family will grow in a safe, welcoming and highly-educated Detroit suburb.
• Deerfield Elementary School is ranked better than 97% of the high schools in Michigan.
• Deerfield Elementary School is also ranked 2nd of the 5 elementary schools in the Novi Community Schools.
• There are 26.4 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 425 students.
The Novi Community School District educates nearly 6,300 students in Novi, Michigan. There are:
• 5 Elementary Schools
• 1 Upper Elementary School
• 1 Middle School
• 1 High School
Deerfield Elementary School
26500 Wixom Road
Novi, MI 48374
Principal: Julie Bedford
Novi Community School District
25345 Taft Road
Novi, MI 48374