If you live near Walnut Creek Middle School, you’ll find that the area is great for the growing child. You’ll be situated near lots of growing neighborhoods as well as an abundance of trees and forests. There’s also Pleasant Lake nearby and the West Bloomfield Library off of Walnut Lake Road which has lots of programs and activities for kids. Just to the west of the school is Haggerty Road and the M-5 Freeway which opens up a whole host of shopping and dining opportunities. From big stores like Target and Meijer to access to heading over to the 12 Oaks Mall, you’ll always have the perfect balance of urban and outdoors when you live near Walnut Creek Middle School.
• Walnut Creek Middle School was ranked better than 83.6% of the middle schools in
• Walnut Creek Middle School was also ranked 3rd among the 4 middle schools in the Walled Consolidated School District.
• There are 47 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.5
• In any given school year, there are approximately 960 students.
Walnut Creek Middle School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is made up of parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake which is why the Walled Lake Consolidated School District is so expansive.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Walnut Creek Middle School
7601 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Principal: Sophia Lafayette
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Road, Bldg. D
Walled Lake, MI 48390