If you live near Sarah Banks Middle School you’ll find that just to the north is Proud Lake Recreation Area which offers a lot of great activities for those looking to spend time outdoors. If you like hiking, fishing, mountain biking or just having a picnic with the family, Proud Lake Recreation Area is a great spot. There’s also hunting, equestrian and even cross-country skiing and snowmobiling so that you have options for the wintertime.
If you’re looking to buy a new home, the area around Sarah Banks Middle School is an ideal spot for the family. With great homes for families of all sizes and its proximity to the shopping areas in around Novi and Commerce Township, you’ll have the comfort of being a little out of the city but close enough to go shopping or to a restaurant without having to travel far.
• Sarah Banks Middle School was ranked better than 88% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Sarah Banks Middle School was also ranked 2nd among the 4 middle schools in the Walled Consolidated School District.
• There are 45 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 20.2
• In any given school year, there are approximately 910 students.
Sarah Banks Middle School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District. The district encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake educating over 15,500 students.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Sarah Banks Middle School
1760 Charms Road
Wixom, MI 48393
Principal: Bradley Paddock
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Road, Bldg. D
Walled Lake, MI 48390