Troy is a marvelous city located in the northern suburbs of Detroit on the east side of Oakland County. One of the main attractions to Troy is the Somerset Collection which is a gorgeous, high-end shopping complex with over 180 stores, restaurants and boutique shops to browse. There are also over 900 acres of park land to enjoy for those itching to get outdoors. The neighborhoods are welcoming and family-friendly helping to make Troy one of the safest communities in the state but also allowed it to be ranked 22nd on CNN Money’s "Best Places to Live" in the U.S. list.
• Larson Middle School was ranked better than 98.9% of the middle schools in Michigan.
• Larson Park Middle School is ranked 1st out of the 4 middle schools in Troy.
• There are 38 full-time teachers
• The ratio between teachers to students is 18.5.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 700 students
The Troy School District is an A+ school district educating approximately 12,000 students. The district, schools and students are consistently the recipient of major awards and the school district itself is ranked 25th out of nearly 700 school districts in Michigan.
• 12 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Larson Middle School
2222 E Long Lake Rd.
Troy, MI 48085
Principal: Joe Duda
Troy School District
4400 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Phone: (248) 823-4000