If you’re looking to raise your family in an area that offers both beautiful landscape near parks and lakes but is still close to stores and restaurants, buying a home near Keith Elementary is a great spot. You’ll find newly-constructed homes nearby as well as charming Cape Cods, colonials, ranches and more for the growing family.
Keith Elementary is close to the West Acres Branch of the West Bloomfield Library, Dodge Park #5 in Commerce Township and Marshbank Park in West Bloomfield as well as Long’s Farms in Commerce Township where they offer apple picking, fresh cider, donuts and corn mazes in the fall months. The area around Keith Elementary is growing and it’s a great place to raise your family if you want them to experience the perfect combination of outdoors and city life.
• Keith Elementary was ranked better than 89.4% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Keith Elementary was also ranked 6th among the 14 elementary schools in the Walled Lake Consolidated School District.
• There are 29 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.9.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 575 students.
Keith Elementary School is part of the Walled Lake Consolidated School District which educates over 15,500 students. The district is so big because it encompasses parts of Farmington Hills, Novi, Orchard Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, West Bloomfield, White Lake and Wolverine Lake.
• 14 Elementary Schools
• 4 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Keith Elementary School
2800 Keith road
West Bloomfield, MI 48324
Principal: Phillip Pittman
Walled Lake Consolidated Schools
850 Ladd Road, Bldg. D
Walled Lake, MI 48390