When you live near Garfield Elementary School, you’ll find that you’re super close to some major freeways to help get you around town or downtown quickly. With I-275 and I-96 nearby, you can make it to the heart of downtown Detroit or Ann Arbor in under a half-hour. You’ll also be close to the beautiful Laurel Park Place Mall which features over 80 boutique shops and department stores, restaurants as well as a movie theater. On the opposite side of the freeway is Plymouth which features a charming downtown area with plenty to see and do during the day and nighttime for all ages. When you live near Garfield Elementary School, you’ll find that you’re in close proximity to many of the great features of the western Detroit suburbs.
• Garfield Elementary School is ranked better than 31.6% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Garfield Elementary School is also considered 13th out of the 13 elementary schools in the Livonia Public School District.
• There are 15 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 19.2.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 300 students.
The Livonia Public Schools covers the city of Livonia as well as a small portion of nearby Westland and Farmington Hills and educates nearly 15,000 students. There are:
• 13 Elementary Schools
• 3 Upper Elementary Schools
• 3 Middle Schools
• 3 High Schools
Garfield Elementary School
10218 Arthur St
Livonia, MI 48150
Principal: Mr. Green
Livonia Public Schools
15125 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154