When you live near Bartlett Elementary School in South Lyon, you’ll find that you’re close to some beautiful parks in the metro Detroit area. With spots like the Kensington Metropark and Island Lake State Recreation Area nearby, you’ll literally have thousands of acres of parkland to play in whether you’re swimming, hiking, biking, horseback riding, paddling and so much more. You won’t be too far from I-96 which can get you to places like Novi for shopping at the luxurious Twelve Oaks Mall or even all the way to downtown Detroit for work or a sporting event. Perfect for those seeking to have a little more space, check out the beautiful homes available in South Lyon near Bartlett Elementary School.
• Bartlett Elementary School is ranked better than 81.7% of the elementary schools in Michigan.
• Bartlett Elementary School is also ranked 5th of the 7 elementary schools in the South Lyon Community School District.
• There are 23 full-time teachers.
• The ratio between teachers to students is 17.3.
• In any given school year, there are approximately 400 students.
The South Lyon Community School District has been around in some form or another since 1834 and covers 83 square miles and includes South Lyon, parts of Green Oak, Salem Township and a small portion of Novi. Educating nearly 7,700 students, there are:
• 7 Elementary Schools
• 2 Middle Schools
• 2 High Schools
Bartlett Elementary School
350 School Street
South Lyon, MI 48178
Principal: Emily Testani
South Lyon Community Schools
345 South Warren
South Lyon, Michigan 48178