Move In Certified Pre-Inspected Homes
Advantages of selling a home that has been Move In Certified:
- The seller can choose a certified InterNACHI inspector to inspect the home properly before the buyer's inspector arrives.
- The seller can schedule the inspections at the seller's convenience.
- It might alert the seller to any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer's inspection.
- The seller can have the inspector correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it is generated.
- The report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- A seller inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
- might make the home show better.
- gives the seller time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- removes over-inflated buyer-procured estimates from the negotiation table.
- The report might alert the seller to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
- The report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
- A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report hosted on www.FetchReport.com to be used as a marketing tool.
- Move In Certified yard signs attract potential buyers.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- The report might relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- The report might encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Fill Out The Form To Order Your Move In Certified Pre-Inspection
Looking for New Construction?
Have you Seen the Latest, Most Innovative New Floor Plans Available?
Public Record Data for all Homes
Unlock Exclusive Data! Your Neighbors Estimated Home Values, Sale Price History, etc.